วันอังคารที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Korea


Korea is the country in East Asia located on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula. Its capital is Seoul. Its has a population of over 50 millions. Its has beautiful environment. I love their culture and food. Korea is actually loved because of the integrity, honest people living over there, and what makes it more fascinating is the cultural aspect that related to social scripts. I do not know the north side exactly, but as I know from the south one, korean people are worth to be respected. I like to try Korea's food. My favorite dishes is Bulgogi or Barbeque beef. I like to go to Korea's restaurant with my family. I love to use Korea's cosmetic such as, Etude house, Skin food because of their package can attract me. Korea always designed their goods in a lovely package, its can attract many girls to buy them. If I have a chance I want to go to Korea. I want to go to Cheju's Island because it have very good environment and many people want to be there. So, Korea is important to me because I spend a lot of money to purchase their goods because I love Korea's style and also their foods.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น