วันพุธที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

France


The country where I most want to visit is France. It’s so attractive to many tourists from every part of the world. Actually I am not quite interest in traveling but this place can attract me and make me want to go there. There are many reasons for me why I like this country. The first reason is nice environment. I have seen the view around Paris, the capital city of France. It is very beautiful and different form Thailand. Many Thai people who use to visit there told me that the most beautiful view of Paris is in the night. I want to see it once in a life time. Second reason is nice food. There are many original foods from France that are very popular in many parts of the world. I want to eat one of it there too. And the last reason is nice fashion. As you know many popular designers graduated here. There many popular school of fashion. I likes to in trend. So I want to attend the popular fashion week there, Paris fashion week. I have studied French language so I hope it will help me when I go there.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น