วันอังคารที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Idol



I want to tell you about my idol. My idol is Jui Juis. He is the one man band who performs with one guitar and three mics. He plus a little bit of creative and imagination. I really like his performance. He is an indy musician from Chiang Mai. I like to go for his concert around Chiang Mai. I think he is the real musician. He plays all of the music instruments for his album. He won a contest from Chang Draught Journey to Glastonbury Festival 2007 in England. In 2008 he released 2 EP on his own, and I've got it, too. His song is fantastic. When I missing Chiang Mai and all of my friends, I always listen to his songs. The one reason that I love him, because he is a friendly guy. He never let the fame go into him. He always smile at his fans. I'm the one of his biggest fan too. I can sing all of his songs. All of my friends in Chiang Mai really like him too. He has his own style. He designed his front cover of his album. He is good at drawing, too. I think he can be the role model for teens.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น