วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

www.lookbook.nu



I love this web site. It's a must see, so I made this collage to give you an idea of what it's all about. They do such an incredible job mixing current fashion style with secondhand/vintage finds and also making their own clothes from scratch. I love their styles and attitude about fashion. This blog is a great inspiration to my own style.
I love playing around with different characters and one day I can be the old lady and another day I can be the rock chick. I have given up on choosing one style cause I find that it kills my joy of shopping. I have very few limits when it comes to what I wear and I like to think that I look good in anything. Due to my budget I mostly shop secondhand, make stuff myself or pick up something at my home. I have no complaints because I like that the shortness on cash makes me have to experience and be creative. To me fashion is a way of expressing myself and I love planning new outfits.

1 ความคิดเห็น: