วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Happy Tree Friends








Happy Tree Friends is a flash cartoon. It is created by Rhonde Montijo and it's has become popular internet phenomenon. Only after its internet debut in 2000, Happy Tree Friends became an unexpected success, getting over 15 million hits each month, and being shown in film festivals. It's not for young child because the story is about violences. I had see it in Youtube because my friends recommened me to watch it. when I first watched them I think this video are gross and disgusting. Every episode features at least one character's violent and bloody death. The show is nearly free of dialogue; when the characters do speak, their words are severely garbled. Though it is obvious what each character's reaction is, their words can barely be understood. When my mother saw this video, she said to me that " what are you watching ? Are you being crazy ?" I think it is very popular for the one who get angry but I am impressed at the creativity and skill involved in the animation.

2 ความคิดเห็น: